pit stop membership
PIT STOP MEMBERSHIP
Our monthly membership keeps your biking working like new always, whether you are a casual enthusiast, commuter or training for that next Iron Man.
The drivetrain of a bicycle is the most delicate part of the bike while at the same time experiencing the most wear and tear. The cassette, front and rear derailleurs, chain and cranks should be thoroughly cleaned and inspected regularly for any abnormalities such as: wear in the gears and chain, misalignment of the derailleurs, loose chain/ring bolts, and finally the alignment of the rear derailleur hanger. The benefit of this membership is to keep your bike well maintained.
This monthly cleaning service will lower the overall cost of bicycle maintenance, by spotting problems before they occur and keeping your bike performing at its optimum level.
- Drivetrain cleaning twice a month
- All services are by appointment only (No Walk-Ins).
Drivetrain cleaning consists of:
- Remove/clean cassette
- Remove/clean crankset
- Remove/clean/lubricate chain
- Remove/clean/lubricate rear derailleur
- Full inspection of drivetrain components
- Adjustment of front/rear gears
Terms and Conditions
- Customer may bring in any bike they own, but there are only (2) cleaning services a month per customer.
- Any other service that is not related to the drivetrain clean or is not part of the membership is charged separately.
- Membership can be cancelled anytime and there are no cancellation fees, however there is a (3) month grace period before a customer can sign up again.
Address: 2524 W Main st. Alhambra, CA 91801
Mon and Wed 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Thu 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Fri 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM